We are Structural Steelwork fabricators & Engineers based in Nottinghamshire, our expertise in Structural Steelwork takes in refurbishment, alteration, extensions to existing buildings, new build ranging from all types of portal frame design, lattice girders / trusses, beam & column structures, Mezzanine floors, platforms and access stairs.
We undertake structural steelwork projects throughout the UK ranging from packages of 1 tonne right up to 500 tonnes. Due to our recent move we have expanded our available capacity & services which we can offer our clients.
Since 2001 we have constantly reinvented ourselves to embrace the latest technological advances to serve our customers needs.
Temple Mill Engineering provides solutions to non standard Structural steelwork elements. We also operate a Fabrication company with strong positions in the Structural Steelwork markets. The two companies are closely bound by a common strategy; shared marketing, knowledge and technical skills; and established relationships both with each other and with national businesses.
Awards and Accreditations
The Register of Qualified Steelwork Contractors Scheme (RQSC)
The British Constructional Steelwork Association (BCSA)
Full quality management system ISO 9001 Accredited
BS EN 1090 CE Marking / FPC (Factory Production Control) for execution class 2
Health & Safety
The Health, Safety and working Environment of our employees and visitors is a top priority for Temple Mill.
Our Staff are fully trained in the following:-
- Confined space
- Cherry picker
- Manual handling
- Lifting and rigging
- Risk assessments and method statements
- First aid and hold the appropriate CSCS certificates.
We pride ourselves on having an excellent Health and Safety record and benefit from being able to offer cover to 2 million pounds in terms of both public and products liability.
Temple Mill Engineering Limited is committed to help the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.